Society of Dance History Scholars has secured a room block at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel for our 2012 conference.
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107-2817
The discounted rate is $169 a night plus taxes for June 13–June 17, 2012. Attendees wishing to take advantage of this rate should make their reservations by Friday, May 18, 2012.
To make your reservation, please click here, or call the hotel’s reservations line at 215-625-2900 and be sure to tell them that you are with the Society of Dance History Scholars.
- Hotel check-in is at 4:00pm and check-out is at 12:00pm.
- Wired and wireless high speed internet access is available for $12.95 per 24 hour period.
- This hotel offers valet parking only. The total cost for valet parking including taxes and fees is $45.60 per day.
Guest Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Bottled water, for a fee
- Cable/satellite TV
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Crib (by request)
- Electrical outlet: desk level
- Hair dryer
- Individual climate control
- Iron and ironing board
- Luxurious bedding
- Mini fridge in some rooms (by request)
- Pillows: down/feather
- Pillows: foam
- Pull-out sofa bed (by request)
- Rollaway bed (by request)
- Two-line phone with voice mail
On-site Restaurants and Lounges
A chic, contemporary setting in the center of the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown hotel offering signature cocktails and a menu of light snacks and appetizers. Open for dinner. Dress code: Casual.
- 13: American Inspired Cuisine
Serving American Classics with a contemporary twist. Located inside the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown hotel. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code: Casual.
- Starbucks Coffee
Stop by for your daily does of caffeine and light breakfast and lunch fare. Located on the Market Street side of the Philadelphia Marriot Downtown hotel.